Recent content by BUFFALO LION

  1. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    They didn’t “quit”. Because they never got started.
  2. B

    Beaver Stadium reconstruction thread

    I decided to go up there and watch the Buffalo Game. Looked like a lot of empty seats up there and just wanted to get a feel for it. Seats are great as far as I’m concerned as long as you’re not sitting too close to the deck railings. They screw up the view. But the higher you go, the less that...
  3. B

    ESPN ranks college QB's

    If we only had him against Notre Dame.
  4. B

    So...we're 54 hours away from what, exactly?

    i doubt it for this game unless it is a Northwestern White Out or something like that. Captivity is only 36,000, and it’s their Grand Opening. We are only alloted 2,000 seats. My guess for this game, the division will be 34,000-2,000.
  5. B

    So...we're 54 hours away from what, exactly?

    I actually think we have a better chance of beating USC. After the fiasco I saw last Saturday, I don’t have a very good feeling about this Friday. Northwestern played an exponentially better game than we did last week against a much better team. USC almost crapped the bed against Rutgers, and...
  6. B

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    Good question. This Friday, I will be watching Penn State on Direct TV FOX and streaming VTech on ESPN through my ROKU stick on my IPad. Would the ESPN ROKU stream be counted?
  7. B

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    Well then, enjoy your “greedy, self centered memories”. Holding a personal grudge is always more satisfying than a CFP pursuit.
  8. B

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    WOW!!! Coming up with excuses already before the game even starts. Against Northwestern of all teams. At least we don’t have to just keep making excuses up for Ohio State and Michigan anymore. What a relief!!!!🙂
  9. B

    I wonder if Coach Cambell should have focused on keeping last year's roster together...

    You kidding me? As soon as this year’s schedule came out before you guys got Franklin fired, this year was expected to be a Playoff run. We knew as soon as the schedule came out it was the easiest Big Ten schedule we could draw. And our QB situation would have been at least as good, if not...
  10. B

    FC/OT: What will the 'Save College Sports Act' actually do?

    My one question is why are you putting the entire blame on the Big Ten and SEC when it was Cody Campbell, Texas Tech, and the Big 12 that got all this thing started?
  11. B

    FC/OT: What will the 'Save College Sports Act' actually do?

    Ya. At some point, it seems like there will be a financial breaking point for both the schools, and the fans. I’m pretty lucky in that I can attend our Home Games without much financial difficulty. With me, it’s the logistics (Approximately 400 mile round trip) and time involved, which I’m more...
  12. B

    Is it just me, but are ticket sales lagging?

    Actually, federal minimum wage in 1975 was $2.10 per hour, but I get your point.
  13. B

    FC/OT: What will the 'Save College Sports Act' actually do?

    What would be your solution to prevent the current system from imploding upon itself?
  14. B

    BGJ (Big Game James) replaced with DMC (Door Matt Campbell)

    You mean after 10 out of 10 winning non-covid seasons with a trip to the National Semi-Finals the year before?? Losing to two teams by a grand total of six freakin points with a 3,000 mile, four time zone road trip thrown into the mix??? You’re kidding, right??? Campbell is playing with an...
  15. B

    Poll: Are you done with Campbell?

    Yep. Who the crap in their right mind wants to win.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive