Recent content by Budman77

  1. B

    Whiteville at Clinton

    Clinton has definitely improved on offense, mainly the qb throwing what I refer to as sideline passing. Can be effective if you're facing a team not tackling that well. I give the coach credit for recognizing that most of the good teams nowadays can pass. It bodes well for the future. They may...
  2. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 4

    Thank you
  3. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 4

    Agree 100%. The black uniforms and helmets were a tradition around Wallace. The ball was supposedly harder to detect against that black uniform, and the helmet just stood for hard nosed football in the pound. Not sure what message this crowd is trying to send.
  4. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    Bet on pender
  5. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    One other thing, to all those bleeding hearts that are gonna say, he shouldn't say that, I'm like Donald duck.
  6. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    Never thought I'd say this, but maybe we miss Adam sconce. We don't have a good enough line to repeatedly go up the middle almost every play. Boosters, go get a name. Jmo, and that probably don't mean much
  7. B

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 3

    All true it seems. Imo, let me be amongst the first to say it's time. I mean just about any level of coach should be able to show a center how to effectively snap a ball. We've lost both games basically because of that position. You don't snap "a floater". Should have been corrected or adjusted...
  8. B

    Havelock @ West Craven

    Hi brother, hope all is well with you and Patricia. Watched most of yall's game last night. You probably should be 1-0. West Craven will be fine. I'm not so sure about my dogs though. Couldn't believe with our size we were looking so bad on offense last night. Anyways, just wanted to speak.
  9. B

    2026 SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 1

    I was disappointed with what I saw, particularly the offense. Maybe us having to play backups in key positions mattered, idk. Defense will be fine. I'll leave it there. I hate giving games away, but it happens alot. Nothing to do but work harder. Congratulations to east duplin.
  10. B

    Sampson County Football Week 1

    T The Boone kid reminds me of McLaurin
  11. B

    Simmons Ratings - Week 1

    I don’t see that either 79. He is an ed alum I think. He may be right, but I'll be surprised. We just have to see. Anything can develop here
  12. B

    2026 SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 1

    I'm a diehard bulldog. Haven't had alot to cheer about lately. I'm thinking this year may be different though, could be wishful thinking though. I'll know about 930 Fri night!
  13. B

    2026 SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 1

    Agree with majority of your picks. I was impressed with your post. Knowledgeable, keep up the good work. Go Dogs
  14. B

    Wallace-RH was the 2nd unluckiest team in the state in 2025

    Whoever wins the turnover battle will have a huge advantage
  15. B

    Wallace-RH was the 2nd unluckiest team in the state in 2025

    It's gonna be interesting as always. We owe em for sure
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters