Recent content by Bucksnort_Dawg

  1. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Valdosta State moving to FCS?

    Delta State is also 1-3 this year with three pretty convinving losses. Their only win, ironically, was over FCS Mississippi Valley, which may be the woest FCS program in the country. Just three years removed from a 10-2 season, and two subsequent winning seasons. This coaching hire following the...
  2. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Divinity

    I didn't want to question it, but I was thinking it.
  3. Bucksnort_Dawg

    SEC Nation - Starkville

    So Marty and McGee is happening during the game?
  4. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Guess Delta State's freshman class number

    I have always said it was a travesty that there is zero agronomic footprint at Delta State. DELTA State. DSU is right up the highway from DREC, which is one of the largest university research stations in the country. Mississippi Delta State University, Mississippi State University-Delta or...
  5. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Mississippi JUCO football rosters

    It is extremely frustrating how close to the vest these Mississippi JUCO coaches play their rosters. We are a week out from opening day, and none of the JUCOs in the state have a published roster. I had a friend who was an SID at a JUCO in the state and told me how top secret these coaches keep...
  6. Bucksnort_Dawg

    What kind of pocketknife do you carry?

    Case trapper in a scabbard on my belt, and Case small stockman in my pocket. I will also carry a Gerber flatiron from time to time.
  7. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Hardy coming back to Starkville on 10/2...

    I've always said that he should have kept God's Country for himself. He does it so much better than Blake.
  8. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Deuce is back!!

    Looks like KD is back. What does that do for 285? Let KD and Dre wrestle it out I assume.
  9. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Team USA 12U - could they beat the all-star WPBL team?

    Number 1 in black is the chick that played softball at OM that the 17'n Savannah Bananas brought to The Dude to get some cheap heat. Another reason to dislike the Bananas.
  10. Bucksnort_Dawg

    OT: Soccer fans, who do you follow?

    Liverpool #YNWA, and Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga
  11. Bucksnort_Dawg

    DC recommendations

    Founding Farmers is one of my favorite restaurants in that area
  12. Bucksnort_Dawg

    From listening to T&L - Rank your top 5 food cuisine's (fat man's topic)

    1. Texas BBQ 2. Cajun 3. Soul Food 4. Mexican 5. Hibachi/Sushi
  13. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Gulf South Conference expansion hubbub…

    I didn't know they were ever D2 or in the GSC. The SLIAC always seemed like a weird fit. They are so geographically removed from the rest of the conference, makes sense being the St. Louis conference. There look to be two D3 conferences that already have Mississippi members (Southern Athletic...
  14. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Borkey said today

    I have never known an institution and their fanbase that can spin like they can. Player decommits, "We really didn't want him", Barstool stays with Kiffin, "You know they're a classless media outlet."
  15. Bucksnort_Dawg

    Hell of a finish at Indy! Damn!!

    Along those lines, I am still pissed that F1 moved to Apple. That is one of the only services I don't subscribe to and I cannot justify a subscription just for F1.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor