Recent content by BuckRU

  1. B

    Painter Quote

    Loved that quote. Classy to say that when you've just been upset at home ranked #1... that's gotta hurt.
  2. B

    OT: North East, MD.

    My daughter lived and worked there for 3 years. Nice area but very quiet ... north shore of the bay. Lots of great crab shacks. Only about a half hour drive from Newark DE which is a nice college town.
  3. B

    OT: Newark Airport Train

    Nobody has more regulations than Germany. And they have one of the best train systems in the world.
  4. B

    OT: Newark Airport Train

    I took it from New Brunswick a few years back when I was going on a flight to Europe. I remember flying back to Newark after a week or more of Euro train travel. The NJ Transit train was so ... quaint. Kind of like riding Thomas the Tank Engine back to your car. But it is convenient!
  5. B

    RU Week 3 Bowl Projections

    Every one of these sites needs meaningless content to fill up their pages. But at least we're in the meaningless discussion rather than out of it I suppose! :-D
  6. B

    Will you buy a National Championship Ring when Rutgers wins it all??

    I'll put it in my will so my great grand children can get one to put around my urn. ;-)
  7. B

    OT: The original monster of State College, PA

    This is an incredible piece of investigative journalism at it's best. I had to read it to the end even though I didn't have time. Incredible, heartbreaking story.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit