Recent content by Bubs72

  1. Bubs72

    March 28

    I'm kinda partial to the 98 Kentucky/Duke game myself.
  2. Bubs72

    Refs and Showboating

    I loved how WCS always looked like these guys insulted him when they tried to shoot in the lane. That guy was awesome to watch.
  3. Bubs72

    Which team would you like a home and home with?

    Just for my sake, I'd love a home and home with East Tennessee State. But I would love a game with WVU or a Big 10 team.
  4. Bubs72

    How's your bracket?

    Missed 3. Arizona(didn't hurt much, I picked us in the 2nd round), NC State, and Va Tech over Bama.
  5. Bubs72

    This was on Jeopardy tonight

    I loved watching these guys play. AD just keeps going up in that clip, its like he was just hovering there.
  6. Bubs72

    Should student athletes be allowed to take loan against future earnings??

    I agree with all of this with the exception, that if, they take the loan or accept a deal with shoe company or with an agent; they then forfeit their scholarship and pay their way with either the loan or with money from the deal they accept from either the shoe company or agent. I understand...
  7. Bubs72

    What is the answer.......

    What?? I just asked a question. All you have to do is look at the scores from games every night to see that CBB is having a down year, or years. I don't have a problem with players leaving early, I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to play for free when I can get millions for doing the...
  8. Bubs72

    What is the answer.......

  9. Bubs72

    What happened to Richards in 2nd half..

    Yeah, I can see it at the end when the lineups changed, but I just couldn't figure out why he didn't play much when the 2nd half started. Like I said I hadn't read much post game stuff, so I wasn't sure if he was injured or what. Gabriel does hustle, but man sometimes he just gets lost on...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 6 games