Recent content by BTMGarnet

  1. B

    Quinn Cook's Banquet Speech

    Yeah, tearing up at the workplace is not cool! I had to pretend that I had something caught in my eye. Thanks Quinn!
  2. B

    Recruit

    I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but my most disappointing recruiting miss was Kris Humphries. He was all set to come, de-committed, and then exploded for a subpar Minnesota team that season. I still believe that we cut down the nets that season if he would've kept his commitment. That...
  3. B

    All Duke-'One Shining Moment'

    Are you referring to this one by the DBP? It was posted a few days ago. I've been looking for it as well. 2015 National Champions
  4. B

    Championship Tribute Video-New Poster

    I still don't see it. The youtube link I mean. This post was edited on 4/14 11:34 AM by btmblue
  5. B

    Congrats from Wisconsin

    Thanks Birks, the head coach of the Badgers is singing a far different tune . . .
  6. B

    Recruiting

    Seriously though, does anyone know the plan for recruiting (2015)? I don't have an insider account so I don't know if I can even ask this but what if Tyus leaves and we don't get Ingram or Swanigan; what other offers are out there? I mean, that would literally leave us with 7 scholarship players...
  7. B

    Grant Hill

  8. B

    Recruiting

    I like Grayson at the PG spot next season if Tyus leaves. This would be a pretty good starting five with exception of the lack of guard depth: Allen Kennard Jones Jefferson Obi Reserves: Jeter, Plumlee, Robinson, & any new recruits that may sign for 2015.
  9. B

    Bobby Hurley

    I concur on Brad Stephens. He would be my #1 choice following by Tony Bennett. The only way I would look at Hurley, Wojo, Dawkins, or Collins is if they really start to turn it on at their programs and reach a final four or two. I wouldn't like Capel as the next coach. He proved that he couldn't...
  10. B

    Cook & Jones vs. Boatright & Napier

    Good catch there. I did accidentally use the average for both players (singularly) for those two stats. I have updated the OP. I used NCAA Div 1.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters