Recent content by Btbw1968

  1. B

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    Not breathing correctly really screws up a performance. I was rowing with a group of guys and they made me workout before as My best performances were after I was dead tired as I would breath correctly. My trainer complains about my breathing and has made me work on that. I will never get it...
  2. B

    FLO's First College Rankings

    I am thinking one of the Raney's may be at 141 or 133. These guys are top recruits and very good wrestlers. Earlier the thought was the smaller Raney at 133 and Jax up to 141. We have plenty of talent and should have an AA at every weight.
  3. B

    Deuce is back!!

    I would think that Konner plans to wrestle. This will be a tough ranking match and the starter may change during the season. Freshmen heavyweights generally are not champs.
  4. B

    2026 Crystal Ball

    Carroll was pretty severely injured at Big 12's and nationals.
  5. B

    Other notable results and news

    I think OU already has a better roster than they did last year and keep working to make it better.
  6. B

    Other notable results and news

    Great to see the sellout as well as OU being competitive. Did Dee wrestle Gallagher last year?
  7. B

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    Thanks!
  8. B

    Cowboy RTC and the next quad

    How do I find the video?
  9. B

    Doucet another year?

    I am not sure Doucet beats Ross by the time the NCAA tourney happens. If Doucet gets another year this will be a high class problem.
  10. B

    HS Recruiting News

    Any news on Doucet? Not sure he would beat Ross, but heavyweights take time to develop generally.
  11. B

    OSU wrestlers who should have been OW at the NCAA

    I was in North Carolina when Pat won his 4th title. The team was great and I am not even sure he had the best tourney of the team as Mark Branch and Alan Fried won titles as well. Pat wrestled a little tighter than usual as he had more to lose, but he won anyway to become the first 4 time champ.
  12. B

    Next Year’s Lineup '26

    You are aware that one of the Raney's beat Jax Forest once. Was not that big of an upset.
  13. B

    Gorriaran Trivia

    I think both are a factor. There seems to be more falls in the consolation rounds than championship brackets.
  14. B

    Gorriaran Trivia

    It makes sense that the wrestler that wins 3rd would have more falls. Consolation wrestlers have lots of injuries and they will go aggressive and get thrown to their backs.
  15. B

    Gorriaran Trivia

    Jerry Kelly was a big miss for me. I was thinking champions and do not think he ever got to the top of podium.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act