Recent content by Bsteingbr21

  1. B

    Jeremy roach

    IF he's back. He keeps playing like this... He may get drafted. I know people keep giving him the stones nickname, but I she A LOT young Kyrie in him.
  2. B

    Interesting read on Jordan Tucker..

    With Duval I wonder if it has anything to do with grades and finishing up this semester? Maybe he wants to make sure he's going qualify/be accepted to the school he commits to.
  3. B

    Jackson

    So basically upset how he would be used this year because we get Duval?
  4. B

    Knox

    Between 7-8 eastern time. No where to watch it. Just going to announce via Twitter.
  5. B

    Jackson Declaring without an agent

    Looks like May 24th
  6. B

    Jackson Declaring without an agent

    I know this has already been stated..but if he were to come back, when is the deadline to pull your name out?
  7. B

    Knox?

    It's a fake account. Not the real Jeff Goodman.
  8. B

    Transfers

    Nebraska-four
  9. B

    Hypothetical question

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade