Recent content by bsquared24

  1. B

    OT: For you parents of teens and college kids

    Its not even on the drug schedule yet, but I've seen it in national stories -
  2. B

    Where were you

    Working as a student worker at Mitchell Memorial Library. Went over to those tvs that were built into the stairs and saw the smoke. Remember going to McCool after work and someone had rolled a tv on a cart into the lobby.
  3. B

    ** PGB Fantasy Football Leaque **

    I’m out this year, I’m sure someone will grab the spot
  4. B

    OT: New Orleans Mafia Sleeps with the Fishes

    I'll throw a plug in for my favorite Italian place in the NOLA metro - Impastato's. We go at least once a month and the Spidini is AMAZING.
  5. B

    OT: New Orleans Mafia Sleeps with the Fishes

    I'm not sure who is a made man and who is not, but there are still some old guys floating around Metairie and the West Bank that tell me remnants of the mafia still exist. I base this purely on my personal experiences of seeing how certain elders are treated at Gambino's Bakery, Venezia's. etc...
  6. B

    As a University we should invest more in women’s sports

    if we want to improve engagement and add viewers via women’s sports we should fill our teams with the hottest players who can make a D1 team. Those who don’t play can be even hotter. You can’t out LSU LSU you have to think differently. Everyone knows Livvy Dunne for LSU gymnastics but she was...
  7. B

    Land Grantin': Clemson hires Michigan State president, he gets peek under the hood and stays at Michigan State

    This math is what I’m seeing for State, Ole Miss, and Arkansas for my rising HS senior who has a 3.9 and 32 act (yes I’ll brag on her). We are considering sending her to college in Switzerland or Austria for around 8k and that includes being on their health system.
  8. B

    Land Grantin': Clemson hires Michigan State president, he gets peek under the hood and stays at Michigan State

    The problem is they waive 95% of out of state for high test score but then give next to nothing toward cover the remainder (instate) of tuition. We’ve run into the same problem with my daughter.
  9. B

    Crazy exes

    I just can't get past this phrasing ...
  10. B

    Traveling Bulldogs Masters package

    I thought the point of golf was to get away from one’s wife.
  11. B

    St Louis Cardinals

    For those unwilling to look it up going into today the Cardinals have the 4th (tied) best record in the NL at 37-30 with the 29th highest payroll in baseball. Just be glad they aren’t the Giants.
  12. B

    Saints season tickets …

    Don’t factor in being able to sell them, lots on the secondary market under face value
  13. B

    Only 14 teams left to win College World Series

    If we make Omaha I would rather have UCLA on my side than Georgia or Texas.
  14. B

    Jans killing it.

    The question that seldom gets asked when folks complain about a coach is who can we realistically get that is better? Get rid of Jans and be ready for another Rick Ray level hire.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'