Recent content by brywxguy

  1. B

    Questions you would have asked HF

    When you mentioned "zero interest" earlier, were you referring to star players' loan payback terms to their sponsors once they hit the NFL? I have zero interest in cutting corners to be successful and our staff knows that. -CHF
  2. B

    Freezus' mid-south crusade continues

    Definitely just bookmarked this video. Pure gold!
  3. B

    Freezus' mid-south crusade continues

    Here's the kicker. According to a family member, he used that tricky word "many" in his discussion of the allegations. "Many" violations occurred before he got there. That's walking a fine line--could be lying to a congregation of 2,000 people. Attorney speak at its best.
  4. B

    Freezus' mid-south crusade continues

    "Start where you are, it's never too late for a reset!" -the Reverend tonight in Jonesboro, AR. Seeking atonement for his sins? I lol'd.
  5. B

    It's amazing that in 3 years, Ray recruited absolutely no talent

    Dickey Nutt really ran that program into the ground**
  6. B

    It's amazing that in 3 years, Ray recruited absolutely no talent

    I'm getting word that three SEMO players left the team today. Redhawks are 0-9 after the L vs Ole Miss. Dang.
  7. B

    Mullen sung and missed on his flag response..

    Thanks. I figured he was full of it. He usually is. Auburn fans...
  8. B

    Mullen sung and missed on his flag response..

    My boss and I were watching a Paul Finebaum segment yesterday when I mentioned that I was tired of this mess. He told me that Dan's comments matter because the NCAA will not allow any MS schools to host a bowl game, super regional, etc until the "offensive" part of the state flag is removed. I'm...
  9. B

    Post your GIF reaction to Malik ITT..

    Can't forget about Lou Woot woot!
  10. B

    0 FGs last 8+ minutes of a close basketball game

    7 assists... 23 turnovers. That brings the average on the season to 9 A, 17 TO per game. Pathetic.
  11. B

    OT: Favorite Album

    Top 5 from a prog rock mind: Lateralus - Tool Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd Houses of the Holy - Led Zeppelin Red - King Crimson White Pony - Deftones TONS of great metal and country/bluegrass that didn't make the list. Old Crow Medicine Show is really growing on me.
  12. B

    17 bama

    LSU's student section last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCcgzIyXEBk
  13. B

    Guess the Arkansas spread

    MSU -18 Feed Jthrob and stop Arky's run game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act