Recent content by brose360

  1. B

    Just checking on this.

    Just checking on this.
  2. B

    Okay I can transfer these today. I need an email address to send them to. My venmo is...

    Okay I can transfer these today. I need an email address to send them to. My venmo is @Ian-Yingling; phone is 806-773-5384
  3. B

    I don’t live in lbk so let’s just do Venmo if that works for you. I won’t be around much today...

    I don’t live in lbk so let’s just do Venmo if that works for you. I won’t be around much today but can shoot you my Venmo tomorrow morning if that works for you
  4. B

    Yes they are still available. Only ask 1 thing.....these are not to be resold as I am selling...

    Yes they are still available. Only ask 1 thing.....these are not to be resold as I am selling them well under market I expect you to use them as opposed to making a profit off of them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade