Recent content by Brooks05

  1. B

    Hopefully Jasper is on Fears' level next year

    I just hope we get 10-12 minutes a game out of Jasper once the SEC starts. We need someone to give the primary players a break because the SEC is a meat grinder. I’m hopeful that he gets out of the year with some experience and confidence, as I do believe he could be solid as either a...
  2. B

    Chandler Bing to Vandy

    Does he play the pivot?
  3. B

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    I believe Billy and Knox show that Cal has changed….at least a bit. They would have gone, even if it wasn’t in their best interest, if it was the Kentucky era Cal. At Arkansas now, they stayed. It was in their best interest. They can make good money and continue to mature. Also, I doubt Cal...
  4. B

    Perry?

    I hope Perry comes back, however, I’d transfer if I were him. I played NAIA collegiate tennis and it was one of the best times in my life. I’ve bled blue my whole life, but if I had to choose between what I did or playing very sparingly at my beloved school, I’d pick the lower level...
  5. B

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    That’s just wrong, too. I’m really, really glad we have Pope now. Perfect choice. But I liked Cal and didn’t want him to leave. Those two things can be possible at the same time. People who liked and cared for Cal and his family are a quiet bunch. Why? Because a vocal group impose their...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set