Rupp is a ********. If I were a UK fan I would like to see a newer arena at about 18,000 capacity. Why keep Rupp? There is absolutely nothing unique about it. I went last year for the first time with a UK friend and my first impression was "Why is there a f****** Arbys and giftshops connected" lol
The loan to Elijah Johnson came 2 years after he graduated when he was a pro playing in Europe. Nothing to see on that front in terms of Kansas however Josh Jacksons mom is mentioned so who knows on that front
Went there for KU vs UK last year, very unimpressed. Its has gift shops attached to it for goodness sakes. A program as great as UK deserves a new arena, or maybe its a fan thing, I don't know
I honestly shouldn't have to, it should be pretty obvious. My guess is you don't watch every league in the country because if you did night in and night out it would be a no brainer. There is not one bad team in the conference, not one. I would still give WVU a slight edge because I think they...