Recent content by brokex

  1. B

    Apple TV...

    Happened to me Saturday, tried everything and nothing worked. Called Apple Support got someone on line in 3 minutes, he got access to my box and told me to delete the app and reinstall it's worked fine since then. Sunday my Netflix did the same thing deleted/reinstalled works perfect.
  2. B

    OT - Pillow

    Yep I have 3 pillows, the mattress topper & just ordered the new sheets...highly recommend them
  3. B

    I Just Want to State a Fact

    Burger Chef...Only fast-food in town when I was in school...couldn't begin to tell you how many times I ate there!
  4. B

    IT'S HERE!

    Best 17'nd ever!
  5. B

    Looks like Guidry is going to be poached

    Wonder what Stricklands Father in law thinks about this C'17 he's created...
  6. B

    I’m confused. Do we like Pruitt or not?

    If Grantham is gone and Cohen's in, let's get him and an OC and run with it. Trust the IB
  7. B

    So Ole Miss...

    As a retired state employee As a retired state employee, when the rules changed once cell phones became the norm I gave mine up and got my own because I didn’t want to reimburse them for my personal calls and I was in charge of collecting the cost of every personal call made. Well long story...
  8. B

    Hightower >>>>> Duggar > Sessums

    Hightower, 1972-73, we all watched the last draft lottery and saw people wander off after they're number's were drawn...other than that had a great time, at least what I can remember...
  9. B

    Favorite Movie Lines?

    “This is not ‘Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.”
  10. B

    OT--Missing child please read

    As a father with a duaghter Can't even fathom what your family is going thru...prayers for all of y'all
  11. B

    A great friend and a real Dawg

    Mike took care of my family for so long I can't even go there...I know y'all hate the "prayers sent" thing, but take a deep breath and do it for Mike tonight
  12. B

    This is about par for the course for the Rankin Co. school district.

    Look to the school board for answers, and I can't say why but I speak from experience. The new school's at NWR and McLaurin would have been built, along with all the upgrades to the athletic facilities were it not for 3 (1 former) members of the board had the bond issue passed...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas