Recent content by Brocksterdanza

  1. Brocksterdanza

    I’ll call you in about 10 mins if that is ok

    I’ll call you in about 10 mins if that is ok
  2. Brocksterdanza

    They are digital tickets.. i live in Lenoir City… I will send upon receiving Venmo… I’m a...

    They are digital tickets.. i live in Lenoir City… I will send upon receiving Venmo… I’m a principal of a school and will do you right
  3. Brocksterdanza

    I do… would You do 430 each? If so, you have a deal

    I do… would You do 430 each? If so, you have a deal
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade