Recent content by bringbacktherantboard

  1. bringbacktherantboard

    Fitz Returns with MSU

    Several turnovers on downs. They got stopped multiple times around midfield and probably should've punted more, but it's hard to recommend punting in those situations when you're playing from behind. Wisconsin made them pay for some short fields. They're definitely missing some pieces on offense.
  2. bringbacktherantboard

    Fitz Returns with MSU

    2-score game at the half, so Sparty's not out of it, but Wisky has certainly looked better.
  3. bringbacktherantboard

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    I legit think we're a top 15 team (and I legit thought we had a chance at Indiana going into that game, which is why I created that thread), but I'm expecting 20s next week.
  4. bringbacktherantboard

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    But we're better than those teams.
  5. bringbacktherantboard

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    2 blowout wins against P4 teams and giving the defending champs a scare in a 1-score loss should count for something, no?
  6. bringbacktherantboard

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    We have to be able to pick up 4 inches with 2 downs.
  7. bringbacktherantboard

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    Technically, a touchdown (with a 1-pt PAT) is still within 3 scores.
  8. bringbacktherantboard

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    I guess the turnover was meant to be on that drive. :confused:
  9. bringbacktherantboard

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    I HATE, HATE, HATE those PI calls on underthrown balls. That's the rule, so I'm not faulting the refs, but I hate that the rules reward a bad throw like that. The NCAA needs to think about how to adjust for that.
  10. bringbacktherantboard

    Game Thread: Northwestern @ No. 5 Indiana

    Well, let's get the ball back. One more stop.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game