Recent content by briano25

  1. B

    Patrice Rene????

    Narduzzi did not reach out to Rutgers. This is a complete lie. This isn't my opinion or a guess. You guys are very gullible. I'm not belittling Rutgers, I'm just telling you that this rumor was used as negative recruiting. It is absolutely, 100% false. I'm pretty sure nobody on here has...
  2. B

    ladies soccer

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up