Recent content by Brian LB-U

  1. Brian LB-U

    Iowa news

    It sounds like Jordan Williams was arrested last week for another DUI. This from the Iowa board. I can’t imagine Brands is going to let him stick around, even as a full time RTC athlete.
  2. Brian LB-U

    Non-PSU Recruiting

    Basch said Sonny “decommitted,” while Mineo said Brands pulled the offer for reasons that don’t really add up. So which is it?🤷‍♂️
  3. Brian LB-U

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Not to mention the dorky fanboy idiots flooding the livestream comments with one brain cell between them. Unbelievable.
  4. Brian LB-U

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    How do you do, Jayden James!!??
  5. Brian LB-U

    Paycom 2026 National Duals

    5. They booed Navy
  6. Brian LB-U

    PSU Awards Luncheon

    Love this!!!
  7. Brian LB-U

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    If correct, what is the likelihood of Luddington leaving? 🤣
  8. Brian LB-U

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Agree. Thankfully, most of the Covid era guys have finally cycled out and moved on to the real world.
  9. Brian LB-U

    J Rob. RIP

    I hate to hear this. I’ll admit I was very critical of the arrogance he showed in handling the Xanax scandal, and I understand why he was ultimately fired. Still, there’s no denying he was an outstanding coach who made a lasting impact on the sport. Rest easy, JRob.
  10. Brian LB-U

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    I saw a post on HR from their donor (Nicolls) where he informed the readers that Iowa wrestling didn’t receive any money in revenue share this past year. Did anyone else see this? I found it pretty surprising. I believe PSU Wrestling was around $1.5MM.
  11. Brian LB-U

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    What about Trumble’s wife? A former Nebraska swimmer who looks like she’s 6’ tall. Cael should start recruiting their baby now. 😁
  12. Brian LB-U

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    This blood time is giving Valencia a breather. Seal him up, Dan
  13. Brian LB-U

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    LFG, Shayne!!!
  14. Brian LB-U

    2026 NCAA Championship Session V Thread

    Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t AJ also make a mockery of the Olympic Redshirt rule by not even bothering to compete? I cannot wait until both of them are finished.
  15. Brian LB-U

    2026 NCAA Championship Session V Thread

    Novak had put together a really nice tournament. He’s damn good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'