Recent content by brevard'04grad

  1. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    Heard Coleman is at Waynesville Middle now? He hurt Brevard by waiting so long to announce he was leaving and then recruiting who would’ve been the QB for Brevard to Rabun County, only for Coleman to leave.
  2. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    Smoky may give Franklin all they can handle. Tuscola looks like the 3rd best team in the conference, I was dead wrong on them.
  3. B

    MAC Week 2 Predictions

    Tristan with a pedestrian 4 TD night for TC…
  4. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    No one likes losing but kudos to Brevard players and coaches for battling the way they did! Unfortunately it looks like another starter was lost to injury but the most important thing is Brody’s health and recovery!
  5. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    I’d rather not speculate but I believe that it’s now 9 “would be” starters that have either transferred or quit. I just hope Coach Mac doesn’t get blamed for this. He needs 3-4 years to get the team going in the right direction after all the departures.
  6. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    Nice win for Tuscola, looks like I need to edit my prediction. Smoky looked tough as well. Brevard lost another player last week to ACA and their best skill guy quit this week….
  7. B

    Scores

    Final was 37-14. As one poster said, Owen got a lot of JV guys reps in the 2nd half which was great but made the final look closer than it was.
  8. B

    WHC 2026

    I like Mitchell this year but you’re talking about an FCA 7v7 Team Camp where they don’t keep score and no champion is crowned. Watauga went .500 at the camp last year because Coach Habich could care less about winning a 7v7 game and we all know how Watauga’s season went!
  9. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    If Brevard did not lose a transfer, I’d pick them 2nd or 3rd range. Asheville is the best team in the mountains that I’ve seen in terms of talent with skill guys and their line. It was not a competitive scrimmage but credit to Asheville for being really good. 1. Franklin - team is on a...
  10. B

    Monroe vs Brevard

    Congrats Monroe and good luck next week!
  11. B

    Monroe vs Brevard

    I agree with everyone about this being the fastest team Brevard has faced. Has Monroe faced a team as physical as Brevard?
  12. B

    Monroe vs Brevard

    I don’t know anything about Monroe other than they’re incredibly fast. Brevard is not slow and I thought they had the fastest player on the field last night. Brevard playing with a ton of confidence right now, looking forward to the matchup.
  13. B

    Post 2a scores

    Brevard recovers a fumble for a TD. 57-14 final
  14. B

    #13 Forest Hills at #9 Brevard

    I know the outcome wasn’t what you hoped but I do hope you have a good stay and safe travels. Curious to hear your thoughts on Brevard/Monroe matchup assuming they hang on to win after facing both teams.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game