Recent content by Brett.Williams

  1. B

    WSC Quarterfinals Pick em

    Who are you? The fun police??
  2. B

    I'll be at Naperville North Friday AM for it's 7on7 and Linemen Challenge....

    As everyone knows, 7v7 is a completely realistic and reasonable way to measure teams.😂
  3. B

    I'll be at Naperville North Friday AM for it's 7on7 and Linemen Challenge....

    Minooka wins in a nail biter over GBW. GBW was undefeated till that point including a DOMINATING win over Mount Carmel.
  4. B

    WWS All Time Standings

    Yes, West Suburban Silver. That’s my bad.
  5. B

    WWS All Time Standings

    I believe so, I took the numbers off of IHSA Archives and I assume they include playoffs.
  6. B

    Best uniforms in Illinois? - for fun

    Saw those last Saturday and they are super clean. Probably my favorite.
  7. B

    GBW vs LWE

    Explain what you mean
  8. B

    Loyola @ York

    Seeing GBW v York meet in Champaign is my hope. Considering your name is WSC Foothall Fan, who do you think would win that hypothetical matchup?
  9. B

    GBW @ LWE - Poll

    Amazing weekend ahead
  10. B

    GBW vs LWE

    This is going to be a super super fun one. Both teams are absolutely rolling. I Think this will be neck and neck for all 4 quarters but GBWs elite run game will let The Hitters be the team that finally knocks off LWE. GBW 17 - LWE 14
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida