Recent content by BreezyB

  1. BreezyB

    QB Battle: Jeremy Hecklinski appears to have passed Hank Brown on the Depth Chart. QB was NOT a Transfer Portal Priority per KF on Dec 18

    I'm not sure if @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset has eligibility or if they are a chimpanzee. Does it have to be a chimpanzee or will any monkey suffice?
  2. BreezyB

    Does anyone know where Jared and Ivanka are moving to?

    She was the best dog, and she passed just a few months shy of her 16th birthday. With our similar dog stories I'll probably be accused of being part of Mclegion now.
  3. BreezyB

    Does anyone know where Jared and Ivanka are moving to?

    I heard from an Anon source that it's California, and they found this to be really funny.
  4. BreezyB

    Nebraska sell-out streak in jeopardy

    It's another sell out. . .
  5. BreezyB

    What's the best job you've ever had?

    From the age of 12 until I got my driver's license I maintained the little league diamond in town. I got $5 for every game. I drug the diamond using a 3 wheeler, put the bases and mound out, and chalked all the lines. Between baseball and softball it was 3-5 times a week plus a few weekend...
  6. BreezyB

    Ferrari rumor

    I set my sensors 3 feet off the ground so I can limbo under them while listening to island music.
  7. BreezyB

    What Makes Saturdays in Iowa City So Magical?: Tell Your Favorite Game Day Memories

    Sorry typo, that would have been crazy to be at. I meant Stanley era. That was 38-14 so no puckering needed.
  8. BreezyB

    What Makes Saturdays in Iowa City So Magical?: Tell Your Favorite Game Day Memories

    I've only been to 2 games. The 1st was during the Stanzi era against UNI. I took my dad who had never been to a game. We met up, and rode the train in. The 2nd game was this past fall. My wife got me tickets to PSU for my 40th Bday. It was crazy the difference in atmosphere the PSU night game...
  9. BreezyB

    Ferrari rumor

    I have 2 questions for the board. 1. How long until this Ferrari Rumor topic dies 2. When does the next Ferrari Rumor topic start? Thanks in Advance.
  10. BreezyB

    So many MAGAs swear that Trump is sent from God

    If that's true God hates us. . .
  11. BreezyB

    Worst thing your pet has ever swallowed?

    A whole tube of diaper rash cream. Piles and piles of white creamy vomit all over the house when we got home. Dog was 100% fine. She would also eat diapers if she got in the trash.
  12. BreezyB

    About time for this...

    I was a long time lurker on the other site, and only created a handle when I had to for this site. I rarely post, but read through most on here. My handle is the nickname of my 1st bird dog. Her name was Bree. I've been in law enforcement for 17 years, and never wrestled at any level. My only...
  13. BreezyB

    Caitlin Clark's picture book

    Angel Reese probably enjoys a good picture book.
  14. BreezyB

    Audi to the Portal

    T's & P's moral and AFM. I can't imagine the devastation you're feeling over this.
  15. BreezyB

    OT: Nebraska finally wins a tournament game

    Eff Nebraska
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida