Recent content by BradyJames

  1. B

    Interesting info regarding Kusturica

    It’s insane people listen to him.
  2. B

    Norlander Predicting UK for Milan

    If Kelsey slaps Pope on this one. Pope is going to be a dead man walking. There is zero reason to lose this battle after what they have spent. We also have all the Stokes cash we saved.
  3. B

    #90 CBB Incoming Class and #37 Transfer Portal

    All because our AD hired someone unqualified. It’s as simple as that. Thanks, Mitch!
  4. B

    Hearing more and more behind the scenes about Eric Monday, Barnhart and Capilito..

    We have been saying they were dirty for years. Glad they finally pushed to far.
  5. B

    Barnhart and Cap deserve the brimstone

    4 year golden parachute LOL
  6. B

    If we Fire Pope

    Mitch signing an extension after a S16 beating by UT for $5.5M. Cost us that extra.
  7. B

    Why is no one dunking on Barnhart like Pope?

    I stand on business. I carry the torch for all who think Mitch is a fraud. I won’t relent either.
  8. B

    Moneyball it is, Pope’s BLUEprint software

    $4M Golden Parachute for hiring Pope and Billy G. Just pure insanity.
  9. B

    How Pope starts every Zoom session

    “Let me tell you what an honor it is to play at UK.” We only hang banners. Of course, not any I coached.”
  10. B

    Kiss Oats Goodbye. Thanks MITCH!

    You and Mitch go teach Sunday school. Some of us are tired of getting our teeth kicked in all sports that matter. I don’t want Oats. But the ones I do want Mitch isn’t smart enough to hire. Mitch is a crumb bum.
  11. B

    @BradyJames

    I have even have the initial text to prove it. It 100% happened. The funny thing was it wasn’t even me saying or posting. I just responded to it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.