UK has the talent and if the light turns on. They could win the next 7 games and get out and make a long run. That what scares me about the AU\UK game that the light will switch on for that game. I am a AU fan but love watching UK. There is some chemistry issues UK is facing because of a young...
Totally understand. Week days are tough even for me and I am only 30 mins. Away.
I can say this. I went to UK a few years ago for the football game and had a great time and fans were awesome.
Even had some fun with some. Me and my olde buddy.
So, how many UK fans will be traveling to AU for the game. I know it will be hard since its the middle of the week. If any do come, let me know and I will be glad to share a beer.