Recent content by Boyd94

  1. B

    Three of our high school targets sign with Adidas

    I remember we used to be a Converse school.
  2. B

    NIL is funny.

  3. B

    G League Camp Game 2 Boxscore: Williams, Carr, Butler

    That's funny coming from you. You never have a positive word about our players or about the posters. You must eat piss cheerios every day.
  4. B

    G League Camp Game 2 Boxscore: Williams, Carr, Butler

    I'll laugh when he proves you wrong and you lose your cushy gm job.
  5. B

    G League Camp Game 2 Boxscore: Williams, Carr, Butler

    I honestly believe that Lamont has a place in the NBA.
  6. B

    What happens to players not picked up in the portal?

    I just meant amateur athletics is dead.
  7. B

    What happens to players not picked up in the portal?

    It won't be too long until we see in season pickups and cuts. College athletics is dead.
  8. B

    Garrison discussed return to UK

    I disagree. I think he has Willie Cauley-Stein defense capabilities. He just needs to rein in his emotions.
  9. B

    Adou Thiero declares for draft

    I wouldn't waste a pick on someone who can't shoot and falls down on every drive with a head snap like he'd been shot.
  10. B

    Jayden Quaintance commits to UK!

    I watched him at ASU. Damn! Is all I can say.
  11. B

    Championship Game Refs

    You must have watched a different game.
  12. B

    Florida (pre-season ranking)

    Just not sure if it makes you happy or it bothers you. Message boards need emotion.
  13. B

    Florida (pre-season ranking)

    Does this bother you?
  14. B

    Saturday Final Four Thread

    Has Clayton ever not fallen down on a layup?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5