Recent content by BoxcarWillie00

  1. B

    How to prevent Raider Rash

    Boxcar Willlie was in Lubbock once. Picked cotton for three weeks to get out of that hellhole. The two things BoxcarWillie took from Lubbock was dirt in his nose and ears and Raider Rash
  2. B

    Two things I admire most about this team...

    Just because Boxcar Willie once lived under a bridge with some bats doesn't make him a troll. You have attempted to dehumanized Boxcar Willie.
  3. B

    Two things I admire most about this team...

    Boxcar Willie knows he is as ugly as an one eyed Gator. Boxcar doesn't care because I live the life.
  4. B

    Two things I admire most about this team...

    Boxcar Willie prays to the Lord Jesus Christ that is not you in the pic. If that is, Boxcar Willie apologizes but you are about as beautiful as a burro drunk on tequila
  5. B

    What happened to the Pitt trolls

    Boxcar Willie went through Pittsburgh one time and had fifty people in 4 blocks ask me to buy a bunch of drugs I cannot pronounce. Boxcar Willie don't use no hard drugs. Boxcar Willie enjoys fine green and the liquor. Don't need stuff I can't pronounce.
  6. B

    Bama vs UGA

    Boxcar Willie only likes underdogs Give me OU. They are like Boxcar Willie. Been through the hard life and came out smelling like cheap gin and stale tobacco.
  7. B

    A Boxcar Willie tribute to West Virginia

    Must be an East Virginian
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer addresses Dylan Stewart suspension, who determines potential return: "Me"
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in after Week 4