Recent content by Boxahawks.

  1. Boxahawks.

    Anon Gripe Thread

    The arguing is senseless. It’s a message board and my opinion gets 1 post per thread. If there’s an occasional second thought later, I might add that, but it won’t relate to the first. I’ve never had a third thought in my life related to the same issue.
  2. Boxahawks.

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    He trolls us, he trolls Nebby. Who knows how many more. He’s not always wrong, but an attention ***** doesn’t care about being wrong.
  3. Boxahawks.

    I'm Glad Illinois Lost

    So who are you guys good with in the B1G? For me, NW, Purdue, and Rutgers. Don't wish success for any of the others.
  4. Boxahawks.

    Final Four

    Her AFLAC commercials make her pretty likeable.
  5. Boxahawks.

    Final Four

    Rooting for UT. Paid a good bit of tuition for my son to graduate. Wish it were the hawks though.
  6. Boxahawks.

    Addie Deal enters transfer portal

    If Addie goes to a big school, getting big minutes and big money, good for her. I don’t see it.
  7. Boxahawks.

    Heiden and Stuelke named HM with WBCA / Jensen finalist for D1 CotY

    He’s a troll. After the Nebraska game I wanted to read what they were thinking about the game. I never post on another team’s board, but he was there, calling them “losers.” Who does that?
  8. Boxahawks.

    Addie Deal enters transfer portal

    Super-hyped from high school and doesn’t see a starting role for two years. Don’t blame her for leaving to fulfill her dreams, but don’t think we will miss her in the least. Win-win for everyone.
  9. Boxahawks.

    damn, what a buzzkill

    It was going to happen at some point in the tourney and the reactions would be the same no matter when it happened. I watched all the televised games so I don’t need some know-it-all telling me why we’re not better than we are. The team entertained us for more than four months and left us happy...
  10. Boxahawks.

    Do we need to have a conversation about Jan Jensen?

    OP should start that conversation with Beth. I’m sure she’d be “all ears.”
  11. Boxahawks.

    Ben is Responsible for Lasy 2 Losses

    Not sold on him after one season but basically, Drake lost to the Big Ten champ tonight by 3. I want to see what next season brings. No, he’s no Lickliter, but who is?
  12. Boxahawks.

    Heiden named Naismith Player of the Week

    I wonder if playing against that big UCLA center was an eye opener for her. She can be that player.
  13. Boxahawks.

    That one hurt

    Iowa State will not finish the year in the top 10. We will not finish in the top 25.
  14. Boxahawks.

    Iowa Target Kate Harpring to UNC

    I'd have to agree that the thought of being compared to Caitlin might discourage some players who want to be the next Caitlin, from coming to Iowa. OTOH, you have to acknowledge that enthusiasm for the program is as high as you'll find anywhere, and the fans are following their former players in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6