Recent content by bosox va

  1. B

    Spotswood's Nicely signs with Astros today

    gtownfencecrew is right. I read the same article. I did some more reading and this year each team was given a budget of how much they could spend on the draft. Each pick was given an amount but teams did not have to pay that amount however if a team went over on a pick it meant that it took...
  2. B

    Spotswood's Nicely signs with Astros today

    Hard to believe he was offered that amount of money in that round. I know the slotted money for round 7 is about $162,000.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'