Recent content by Boosh

  1. B

    Odds on Beamer surviving

    If he would have kicked a field goal up by three and gone up by six instead of going on 4th and one at end of game, probably would have won in regulation. Made no sense.
  2. B

    Post mortem for the game and so far for the season

    Fluff out made the game one-dimensional and KT was off his mark and didnt want to run on his ankle. Then spotting them 14 to front. It was the worst they could play against a good, not great, team.
  3. B

    if opponent gets called for hands to the face.....

    I thought a player was allowed to stay on field in that situation.
  4. B

    #1

    Its not just us. Vandy got screwed out of a safety on Georgia.
  5. B

    BREAKING - ESPN is doing a SEC Storied documentary on SixPackSpeak...

    I still believe we could gave won the SEC Championship game that year. QB made some poor decisions or some no decisions. Whoever won that game was going to win the national title.
  6. B

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    Rewatch the FSU - Bama 1st half. FSU is not good and can't throw it around and they were dealing. Bama is not as good as their reputation. Don't let the name beat you.
  7. B

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Tokyo during the Tohoku earthquake in 2011.
  8. B

    Poor Aggies...

    Now do Florida after Dan Mullen.
  9. B

    We beat Alabama if we do this...

    I disagree somewhat regarding needing the run to be successful. I think they will either try to stop the run with just the d-line and put everyone else in coverage, so our running game will need to be successful to force the LBs to stay near the line. OR, they will believe their CB and S are...
  10. B

    Feels good to be nervous about Saturday

    There are parts of the bill I like, but I don't like the "only one transfer" portion. I think that should have been two. Part of me thinks that Saban was trying to put things back into the favor of the Alabama's again so they can recruit two 5-stars at every position since they won't be able...
  11. B

    SpaceX fans mark your calendars

    It's amazing. I never envisioned anything like it.
  12. B

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    Was that when he commented about how the pressure was on them as a playoff team from last year and LSU had only won 7 the previous year, or something like that?
  13. B

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    He was having a QB make two slightly more accurate throws from winning against a team that planned for the game an entire year. I think he'll smoke them next year, especially with no player named Trinidad on the field.
  14. B

    If we are playing in the rain on Saturday

    I had an ankle injury in HS and it was the worst injury I had because it bothered me with every step. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Even with heavy tape and Ibuprofen it was nagging and it took forever to go away.
  15. B

    I do find it telling

    I've been in the same line of thinking. Am I seeing the team realistically or through my darkened lenses from decades of pain.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set