Recent content by Boomhawk52

  1. B

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    I thought it was arms distance..
  2. B

    RAF

    I'd like to see a boxing match with the two. Cass- gold glove Gable-Beast
  3. B

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Hey, JW is back. Onward beotches
  4. B

    Recruiting….

    Bc it is, just love for Lisa's dong
  5. B

    Honest Question about Jordan Williams

    Oh Lisa, don't get me started
  6. B

    Recruiting….

    You turn me on, send me a pic in messages.. you sassy pants
  7. B

    Recruiting….

    I'd bang the Lisa out of her.. assuming not trans or a man. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
  8. B

    Askren

    Haha
  9. B

    Recruiting….

    You know this? Probably don't
  10. B

    Askren

    Ya, don't care.
  11. B

    Jordan Williams U23 Spot - 149 ?

    Ya, like never been an example at all.. like super recent. But I believe ya
  12. B

    STORY: Iowa women add high-powered replacement for Kennedy Blades

    Not sure how 5 for 5 works with this and the gap..
  13. B

    Ferrari rumor

    I always army crawl out of my garage
  14. B

    Fargo preview/thread (RECAP now included)

    I agree. Good recruit but not a Melvin miller. That Sammy Sanchez who whipped Schwab was nasty.
  15. B

    Ferrari rumor

    https://nebraska.tv/news/local/former-nebraska-wrestler-albert-aj-ferrari-charged-with-assaulting-strangling-pregnant-woman-lincoln-police-bryan-health-domestic-assault
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive