Recent content by Boomer_

  1. Boomer_

    No Sir, I will making that game. Take care.

    No Sir, I will making that game. Take care.
  2. Boomer_

    Hey Bob, I was just wondering if I should not refer to you as "BONEMAN"? I loved that name and...

    Hey Bob, I was just wondering if I should not refer to you as "BONEMAN"? I loved that name and you don't go by it anymore. Please explain
  3. Boomer_

    Good to see you moved over KC!

    Good to see you moved over KC!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'