Recent content by BoilermakerD_rivals79714

  1. B

    Rumors

    Bad news coming for you ****** guys lol The rumors are true
  2. B

    Rumors

    I’ll save you the suspense. It ain’t happening
  3. B

    Rumors

    Listen.. if you’re gonna represent us.. can you either tell me you’re from Eastern Europe or clean up the writing a little bit. I’m trying to go in on tucker and Tristan over here...
  4. B

    A 40 Year Decision

    Lol you people are who Thomas Frank was writing about in the book listen liberal. I’ve never felt so dirty reading about my home town.
  5. B

    Rumors

    I know.. you guys are all as rich as the dude from will and grace and also Liberace ... I got it
  6. B

    Rumors

    lol supposing you do own that place that’s just such a low rent way to talk about workers That’s what this board is.. a bunch of guys with low T looking down on people who do honest work
  7. B

    Rumors

    It is delicious. Unlike you idiots I can order a Loretta without looking down my nose at the cook Drake/Cullen
  8. B

    Rumors

    Second team all big ten Freshman AA I’m sure he will do nothing again next year
  9. B

    Rumors

    That DL you had who looks plump
  10. B

    Rumors

    Wow what an elitist prick you are... that’s all you two dollar pansies named “tathan” have ... Northwestern football rules: 1. If we win, we rule 2. If we lose, the other team and their fans are our butlers You’re proof that money can’t buy class. I’ll insult you .. not your players
  11. B

    Rumors

    Yeah have fun with that. You’re not gonna like watching your QB get popped by Karlaftis. He’s gonna make Graziano look like Kai Higgins
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act