Recent content by boiler 17

  1. B

    Cameron Green Injury Status?

    Wow, I got a steal then. He is flagged as injured or would have gone at least a couple rounds higher.
  2. B

    Cameron Green Injury Status?

    Thanks. Wasnt sure when the injury happened. Given your message implies he was hurt at some point before this last game, I feel a lot better now.
  3. B

    How is Thorson doing?

    Thanks. I was watching, but also studying and got all afraid when he went to that tent thing. Thats awesome he returned. Yeah I generally agree with your statements. Its a keeper league, and Im definitely hanging onto him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Eye Catchers: Top Performers from St. John Bosco-JSerra Showdown