Recent content by BobSacamano

  1. B

    Parking question

    He grew up with me in Brookhaven. He went to school at Penn State when his dad got promoted to a job in PA. We were set to be roomates in Garner Hall in 1979 but his dad didn't want to pay out of state tuition.
  2. B

    Parking question

    Let me know both. I can give him options.
  3. B

    Parking question

    I have a friend who’s coming to the Alabama game from Birmingham. He hasn’t been to a game in Starkville in over 20 years. Were would be the best place for him to park and get back on the road easiest? Research center? Are there shuttles from there? How long do they run after the game?
  4. B

    OT: Old Stereos

    They are walnut. They have a few minor scratches.
  5. B

    OT: Old Stereos

    So I just hooked up the receiver and speakers to my TV. Wow. I forgot how great those speakers were. If anyone wants the tape deck, let me know.
  6. B

    OT: Old Stereos

    I have some old stereo equipment that I bought new in 1987 from Ideal Acoustics in Starkville. Klipsch Heresey II speakers, Denon receiver and cassette deck. Is there a market for this? I’m not really trying to make a profit from it. They are just gathering dust. I see the speakers are going for...
  7. B

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    But neither of those things happened. Georgia was playing back. A bunt would’ve scored a run.
  8. B

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    I don’t pretend to know a lot about baseball, but in the seventh inning, we had a runner on second and third with one out, would it not have been smart to bunt that run in?
  9. B

    Left Field Lofts question

    Apparently, you can buy tickets for the rooftop (I didn’t know this). How does this work? Do you bring your own chair? Is there already seating up there? Thanks!
  10. B

    How about my Brookhaven Panthers!

    Taking down 2 time defending champs West Point!
  11. B

    Someone please let me this coach has been suspended indefinitely

    I grew up in Brookhaven. Believe me, that BA bunch probably believes that it was all justified.
  12. B

    3rd and 57 Game Thread

    Why not? The chomp was invented by MSU band in the 80s.
  13. B

    Ole Miss parking tips?

    This will be my 46th straight year to go. Missed the '78 game so it could have been my 50th in a row.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade