Recent content by bobcat27

  1. B

    Future co-ops/consolidations

    I would imagine if push come to shove Blue Hill and Red Cloud would consolidate. But I've heard it's been voted on, long before my time, and once Blue Hill was for it and Red Cloud was against it and the other time it was the opposite.
  2. B

    Future co-ops/consolidations

    Red Cloud and Blue Hill have brought consolidation up for years. Nothing has happened. I don't see anything happening anytime soon.
  3. B

    Football All Scores from Saturday (9/30)

    Blue Hill 40 L/N 24
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act