Recent content by Bobby P 3.0

  1. B

    I'm happy to put that tough road stretch behind us.

    This team is struggling, but what is crazy is that through 28 games last year we had the same exact record. With losses to: Lipscomb South Florida Uconn Dartmouth & series loss @ unranked Pitt Dan has to correct the issues, & I have faith that he will... But what we have seen is BAD
  2. B

    I'm happy to put that tough road stretch behind us.

    I think we have to find a replacement for Humphrey, he is in a serious slump. He has the worst batting average (.213) and the worst OPS (.733) on the team with 50 or more at bats...
  3. B

    Opening day

    Love seeing the new kids ball out so far.
  4. B

    Two deep charts

    What do you think our starting 11 looks like in a few weeks?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters