Recent content by bobbuffaloRU

  1. B

    OT: Ozark (spoilers)

    Was thinking of watching "Breaking Bad". Is it worth it?
  2. B

    Michael Burton Interview- Good Advice for Walkons and High Praise for Rutgers

    Watched him play for the Wolfpack in high school; he was impressive in many ways......
  3. B

    One Shining Moment

    I hope somebody puts a video of our season together to watch every day for the next month!
  4. B

    We should still hang some type of banner

    Anyone familiar with this program knows what they accomplished this year! Remembering it is all that's necessary....
  5. B

    Opening odds for B1G Tourney

    I just love where we are!
  6. B

    Pike NOT a semi finalist for coach of the year

    We know what the truth is...........
  7. B

    Celebrating our 9th place finish in the Big ten

    I am happy where we are! I'll be happier next year!
  8. B

    Not just 20 wins

    Can't wait until next year!!!
  9. B

    Cockburn

    The kid is a monster! Can't imagine him in the next couple of years............
  10. B

    The Word is Out

    I don't know crap about basketball strategy, but I do know I love to watch this team play. They have heart, fight and soul and play as brothers. That's all I need!
  11. B

    Tournament

    Let's just win tonight....
  12. B

    Stopping by to say Congrats!

    ......class act!
  13. B

    Jacob Young

    Enjoy watching him!
  14. B

    It's official- we are a good basketball team

    Great game to watch! Jumping up and down in front of the TV!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers