Recent content by bmccat

  1. B

    Wednesday night’s game

  2. B

    Request for Prayers and Support

    Praying for you!!!
  3. B

    This is Wallace's team to run

    I think you’re right. I hope Cal sees that. Wallace was running this offense at the end of the game.
  4. B

    Is The Georgetown College -UK Game Televised

    How many overtimes do women's soccer have?
  5. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Do you really believe that?
  6. B

    Taco vs zion

    Zion pushed off!!!
  7. B

    Taco vs zion

    Blatant foul and he says, "Play on." Ridiculous!!!
  8. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Lou, they've got where they stop for everything. I think the referees like the spotlight.
  9. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I feel like I'm in the dentist's chair getting a root canal.
  10. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

    Merry Christmas!!!!
  11. B

    Green and Quickley

  12. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I really hate to miss it!
  13. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    I'm recording the game. I've got to go to a mission's conference this afternoon. You guys pull 'em through!!!
  14. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Yes!!!!!!!!!!
  15. B

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Come on cats, get some more stops!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building