Recent content by blusballz

  1. B

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    This is pretty “meh” news. Sonny Amato wasn’t going to be a high impact guy. That’s all.
  2. B

    April 1 Portal targets

    If all these guys were to go elsewhere because we bring in one guy - probably not the guys you want.
  3. B

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    I’ve only read a handful of comments regarding Warner possibly being the guy and I suppose I get some of it. If it’s Warner I’m going to support the guy and trust in the decision. When it comes down to it there are not a lot of big name guys that truly fit into the current Iowa coaching...
  4. B

    Portal April 1st

    Luke Stanich. Plus he already beat Bo Bassett last year. This kid is going to win a couple NCAA titles.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'