Recent content by BlueWorldOrder74

  1. BlueWorldOrder74

    Having lunch with the Goose today....

    Are you from Maryland by any chance?
  2. BlueWorldOrder74

    *** Official Kentucky vs LSU SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 24 LSU: 28 Tiebreaker: 343
  3. BlueWorldOrder74

    Melvin Council Jr Bball

    Is this real? I dont think so.
  4. BlueWorldOrder74

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Cats have now hit the win total I predicted for the season months ago. Thank you Will Stein. Thank you!
  5. BlueWorldOrder74

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 34 South Carolina: 27 Tiebreaker: 245
  6. BlueWorldOrder74

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Hope @OldRed is OK? Anyone know him outside of the board to get a check up on him?
  7. BlueWorldOrder74

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    I’m no overly excited. I’ll get more excited closer to game time. I don’t really care about BBM, it’s been a **** show for way too long. When the first exhibition game is here, I suspect I’ll get more excited. But I’m not positive on that. I just don’t think this season is going to be...
  8. BlueWorldOrder74

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    Maybe there isn’t really a qualified guy out there who wants to work on a staff that is probably gone after this season? Sure, he could get someone, but how desperate would it look to bring in a nobody? How willing would a top their candidate to come in for a season, traverse through a...
  9. BlueWorldOrder74

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    Yeah, I agree. But honestly, when he doesn’t win games, and if history tells us anything, he won’t win enough, it’s just more fuel he’s adding to the ultimate flame out that’s coming. He’s choosing to add this fuel. It’s weird.
  10. BlueWorldOrder74

    Morton injured

    I’m being dead serious, and I know this sounds bad, but I can’t even seem to care. I feel bad for the kid, but honestly, this isn’t surprising and I can’t conjure up the will to even worry about it. I just don’t have much excitement for this season yet. Hope it comes. Maybe it’s just that...
  11. BlueWorldOrder74

    OT: need some prayers

    Prayers to you and your family my friend. My family and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
  12. BlueWorldOrder74

    FB: WILL LEVIS SIGNS WITH JETS!!

    Levis is just not that good, sorry. I hope he makes it, but I don’t think he will. And his ego doesn’t necessarily match his talent. That’s a tough one.
  13. BlueWorldOrder74

    2025-26 College Basketball Best Teams

    Where UK? Doesn’t seem right.
  14. BlueWorldOrder74

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 38 South Alabama: 21 Tiebreaker: 200
  15. BlueWorldOrder74

    2 points to ponder about our football team

    True. Wonder how they will end up. I hope they win out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act