Recent content by BlueWorldOrder

  1. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - College Football- Kentucky vs. South Carolina

    The play for the touchdown we made in overtime, I believe we ran the same play to the same TE in the TAMU game to score.
  2. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - College Football- Kentucky vs. South Carolina

    You're very welcome brother! Happy I was able to help you see the game and add the game to your plex library
  3. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - College Football- Kentucky vs. South Carolina

    Here is the replay for tonight's game in case you missed it or want to save a copy to your digital library :) Stream - WATCH HERE (until YouTube finishes processing the video) Download - DOWNLOAD THE GAME
  4. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - Big Blue Madness

    I thought they looked pretty well shooting I mean a couple of them however you can only go by so much from a special event
  5. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - Big Blue Madness

    I would have had this up last night, but I had a really early morning. So, in case you missed it last night or want a copy of it for your UK Video library. Here it is. Streaming - WATCH HERE Download - DOWNLOAD THE GAME
  6. BlueWorldOrder

    Help Needed to Finish Calipari Era Digital Library

    If I recall correctly, when you played a scrimmage like that versus a Division 1 team. they were played with no crowd. Was basically a private scrimmage
  7. BlueWorldOrder

    Help Needed to Finish Calipari Era Digital Library

    This one 2017-18 Season: 10/30/2017 - Morehead State at Kentucky (Exhibition) was a radio broadcast only. No video exists that I'm aware of. As far as the other two, I have them. I'll drop you a DM
  8. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - College Football- Kentucky vs. #9 Texas A&M

    Here's the game in case you missed it or want to add a copy to your collection. Download - DOWNLOAD THE GAME Streaming Link - WATCH HERE (Until YouTube processes its own version)
  9. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay - TBT Tourney Final - La Familia vs. JHX Hoops.

    Here is last night's game in case you missed it. DOWNLOAD Button is in the top left Corner
  10. BlueWorldOrder

    The Replay- TBT Tourney Semi-Final-La Familia vs. Boeheim's Army

    Here is the Replay in case you missed it. Watch the replay DOWNLOAD THE GAME
  11. BlueWorldOrder

    La Familia vs Boheim’s Army

    So is Harrison hurt or benched?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.