Recent content by bluewhiteapos

  1. bluewhiteapos

    FC/OT: The hell has happened to GameDay?

    Good for Pat, I’m a capitalist. Make your money. I’m just saying that his thing isn’t for me.
  2. bluewhiteapos

    FC/OT: The hell has happened to GameDay?

    This^^^ I find McAfee obnoxious and unwatchable. But, at 51yo, I realize I’m not the target audience anymore. I don’t watch and ESPN doesn’t, and shouldn’t care.
  3. bluewhiteapos

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    As long as I’ve been watching college football, often the back up quarterback is the best player on the team.
  4. bluewhiteapos

    FC/OT: Is Cory Giger right?

    Giger is nothing more than a blowhard. Poor guy got himself a journalism degree and has to eek out a hand to mouth living somehow. I’m born and raised about 20 miles north of State College and Altoona. I’ve been subjected to his blowhard articles in the Altoona Mirror, appearances on the local...
  5. bluewhiteapos

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I took Northwestern on the money line +120
  6. bluewhiteapos

    Coaches Poll - Week 1

    Was he dipped in bronze?
  7. bluewhiteapos

    Rutgers

    The first time the defense gives up a first down, it will be time to fire Campbell!
  8. bluewhiteapos

    OT - TCM - Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes

    The only thing I know about opera comes from Bugs Bunny.
  9. bluewhiteapos

    Paul Finebaum mea culpa

    It’s different now that everybody is paying players.
  10. bluewhiteapos

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    This site would be great for that, but all the transfer discussion is crammed into a giant national transfer thread. It’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
  11. bluewhiteapos

    Happy Festivus

    Festivus isn’t over until BK pins Tom McAndrew.
  12. bluewhiteapos

    Happy Festivus

    Ah, the airing of grievances is in full effect.
  13. bluewhiteapos

    Happy Festivus

    Festivus isn’t over until you pin me.
  14. bluewhiteapos

    Happy Festivus

    I’ve got a lot of problems with you people and now you’re going to hear about it.
  15. bluewhiteapos

    Beau in Portal

    I feel like Grunk deserves a shot.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas