Recent content by Bluetick2100

  1. B

    Stoops

    Brooks and Stoops raised the expectations for UK FB. I truly hope Stein continues to improve the program and builds on their success. Remember the 0-10-1, 2-9,3-8 seasons along with the 31 game losing streaks? Thanks to Brooks and Stoops for those days are gone.
  2. B

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    SUCK IT ALL YOU QUITERS!!!!!!!!!
  3. B

    I think we destroy SC

    Very much agree we need to pressure their QB. However against S Alabama I don't recall a single sack, could be wrong but UK did not pressure their QB very well at all. That really concerns me.
  4. B

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    Like our team and our chances. However, I am concerned about our poor pass rush.
  5. B

    Vandy-NC State ending

    I have never been sold on the fix games and gambling theories but that play sure fits the mode of some hanky panky.
  6. B

    Stepping up for my Heaping Helping of Crow!!

    I'm eating my fair share. Didn't think we would be close by halftime. Glad to be so wrong.
  7. B

    Best quarter ever?

    O-Line was kicking *** most of the game, but the 3rd quarter was another level.
  8. B

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Stoops had the last win away of a top 10 team. No need to hate.
  9. B

    Another Stoops

    I hope Stein makes UK FB improve as much as Stoops did.
  10. B

    Leave out the past

    You don't want to, only hate.
  11. B

    Leave out the past

    Stoops left a better roster than Joker left Stoops by far.
  12. B

    209 Yards of Total Offense

    Stoops is not the coach any longer. Stien owns the team now. I only hope Stein can improve UK FB as much as Stoops did during his career.
  13. B

    Fake punt…Gotta do better

    Yet Stoops had more 10 win seasons and bowl games that any coach ever at UK. Stoops beat Tennessee as well as Florida something many other UK coaches never manages to do, not to mention multi 10 win seasons. Trash Stoops all you like but he was one of if not the best coach UK has ever had. Were...
  14. B

    Fake punt…Gotta do better

    Fake put was the worst call in UK FB history. Never in my 50 years following have I seen such a bad call. And that's including some of the fake punt call Mummy called over and over.
  15. B

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    The fake call was the dumbest call in UKFB history.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set