Recent content by Blues man

  1. Blues man

    Are We Really An Embarrassment?

    Holtz and Spurrier proved it could be done here. What they did was run out of energy.
  2. Blues man

    Are We Really An Embarrassment?

    Yeah we went from hiring two HOF coaches to hiring a coach that was fired everywhere he went to hiring a TE coach. What were we thinking? This is us reaping what we sow.
  3. Blues man

    You gotta be kidding me

    The only thing I can come up with is they think Sellers is done.
  4. Blues man

    In summary, what cost us the game, iyo. ****

    Agreed. On the secondary I noticed there were times our corners gave a 10 yard cushion on the snap and the next play we'd have them pretty much on the LOS. Neither seemed to work. It was like we had no answer and just throwing stuff up there to see what would stick.
  5. Blues man

    In summary, what cost us the game, iyo. ****

    There was one play (can't remember if it was a long pass completion or a score) were we had a guy pass rush deep into their backfield and actually got behind the QB where one of their lineman not only held our defensive player to the ground but when the QB released it the lineman was laying on...
  6. Blues man

    In summary, what cost us the game, iyo. ****

    As the game went on, Sellers got tighter and tighter. Whereas Beamer was tight from beginning to end. Burning all those timeouts when he did looked ridiculous. This team is missing someone on the field that will loosen things up and get the guys in a comfort zone. I don't who that may be only...
  7. Blues man

    The SEC is a rich person’s league…

    It wont let me read. Thought I recently read somewhere that we were 8th in money spent. I'm guessing that is in NIL money. Wouldn't swear to it though.
  8. Blues man

    The SEC is a rich person’s league…

    Middle of the pack spending with bottom feeder results.
  9. Blues man

    OT: How many of you saw the Odyssey? Please give us a review! ****

    I just told you it wasn't the message I was protesting... it was the act of pushing a narrative I protest. It's not all that hard to understand... just takes a little reading comprehension. That's all.
  10. Blues man

    OT: How many of you saw the Odyssey? Please give us a review! ****

    Time is short. I try to avoid politics in my leisure time. Watching a movie is a choice and given a choice, I'll watch things that I think I will enjoy. It's not so much the message I try to avoid as it is the act of using something like a movie or story and conforming it to a narrative where in...
  11. Blues man

    OT: How many of you saw the Odyssey? Please give us a review! ****

    Perhaps "some" wouldn't if it weren't for Hollywood being over the top liberal and having an irresistible tendency to force feeding their ideology on us every chance they get... whether it be subliminal or in your face. The fact that many are naive or will play dumb to that fact makes it...
  12. Blues man

    OT: How many of you saw the Odyssey? Please give us a review! ****

    Historical accuracy often interferes with their narrative.
  13. Blues man

    Beamer Says

    Disappointed it didn't sound like he had an answer to our 4th quarter woes. Other than his conclusion that we weren't old enough. Kinda sounded like he still needs to study it. Go figure. Anyway, maybe I'm reading too much into it. All I know is when I watched us melt down in the 4th quarter...
  14. Blues man

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    The only front row seats I had ever purchased was to George Thorogood. I was feeling pretty good about that. A week before the show they canceled it. Never rescheduled. Don't remember why. smh
  15. Blues man

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    Blast from the past for sure. Seemed like there was a concert every other week between County Hall and the Gaillard Auditorium. I don't recall seeing BOA there but I did see ARS. Awesome! Outside of those venues and staying in the area with notable bands, seeing REO Speedwagon at the Flying...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  3. 03 On3 Football Going viral is in P.J. Fleck's blood, but can the Minnesota coach do it for beating a blue blood?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big Ten Title Odds: Ohio State leads Polymarket odds after Week 4 of season
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Report: Texas guard Mikey Lewis fractures right foot, will be out for 'an extended period of time'