Recent content by BluePhil

  1. B

    Maluach is still a story

    Yeah went and checked tgat was an AI summary. Hate those things on Google.
  2. B

    Maluach is still a story

    I read that Mal declared back on the 22nd.
  3. B

    Maluach is still a story

    The silver lining is even if he has to remain as a student he will be earning seven figures. Far cry from NBA lottery money, but still very substantial.
  4. B

    Uh Oh in UNC land

    Did I miss something? Did Hubert get fired? I kid, I kid...
  5. B

    Official game day thread- Duke vs Alabama elite eight

    Fess up who let stupid come out of their mouth about COOP?
  6. B

    Official game day thread- Duke vs Alabama elite eight

    Finally a good couple of calls our way.
  7. B

    Official game day thread- Duke vs Alabama elite eight

    Gotta convert FTs from here on
  8. B

    Official game day thread- Duke vs Alabama elite eight

    I have faith Coop has more to show in this game. We play through him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set