Recent content by BlueMan1102

  1. B

    Thank god our athletic director...

    We all know Pope this hire could result in an unsuccessful campaign. Nobody is saying we're automatically successful now. I just meant this was the right hire for the culture change that was greatly needed here. And further, we should all realize there was risk for any hire we could have made...
  2. B

    Reed tidbit via MJ

    Reed has the opportunity to be the legend of all legends here. That's something the NBA cannot give him. The NBA will always be there, nothing to lose for staying. He will be fun to watch in Pope's offense. I feel like we're finally Kentucky again. Man I'm pumped!
  3. B

    So Pope hasn’t won an NCAA tourney game as a head coach

    Billy D coached two years at Marshall without ever winning a tourney game. Won two championships within the next 10 years after being hired.
  4. B

    The Master Plan - The only plan I want

    I mean, it took five minutes but alright. If not both then just Pope for me. Take a chance on someone who would go all out with all the NIL support you could ask for.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia