I'm worried more about the season in general. Unproven Qb with inexperienced offensive line. No more Vick Ballard...although I think our returning RB's will be impressive by season's end. Basically we just have a lot of question marks and unproven players at key positions. Right now I'd be...
Desire or hope that maybe one day Hud is our coach I don't think we'll be his next stop. 2 years in a row Mullen has turned down offers from other schools and remained the head coach of OURState. Which means to me he's here for a while unless the bottom drops out and we (god forbid) have a...
Should Bailey be kicked off should Sydney be kicked off? Maybe one of them maybe both. But more importantly should this mark the end for stansbury? This is the firs time I've suggested in his entire career but I think it may be time. Loss of control and unacceptable performance and results on...
Jeez I really need to do my homework on our Bball team because I only recognize a few names mentioned in this thread. Truthfully I didn't have high expectations for this team even with Sidney and Bost, mainly because I didn't think we had the depth. Am I way off base here? Like I said I need to...
Not much of a recruit follower now but was when this guy was getting ready to sign. If memory serves me right you are correct...he visited but we never stood a real chance at signing him. If somebody knows/remembers differently then by all means enlighten us.
I am impressed with the crimson tide nation. They were decent enough to recognize Nick Bell with a moment of silence before the game. They had obviously donated some tickets to enlisted men in honor of Veteran's Day. They could have punched in another TD or even a field goal there at the end and...
my first game in a while was against GA. I was lucky enough to have some season ticket holders give up their seats so some friends and I could attend. I'm an intense fan...I stand, yell, cuss. One thing I hate is being in the stadium and not being able to stand during the entire game (like I do...
GOOD GAWD I love this attitude!!!! I've been a State fan since the mid 90's...so I got a little spoiled compared to our fore father dog fans. I never understood or accepted the attitude or mentality that we just have to be happy with a few 8 win seasons and a bowl game here and there or that we...
While Relf is not our savior or the end all be all answer...he is still our best option. Russel is good BUT HE IS NO WHERE CLOSE TO BEING READY FOR GAME ACTION!. Relf can't hit the broad side of a barn. But Russel still can't read a defense. And that causes bigger problems (turnovers and busted...