Recent content by BlueHeels02

  1. B

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    This team has a chance to do some great things
  2. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Needed a break from sports after the football game and boy am I glad that I did. Losing after being up 2 men is completely unacceptable and so typical from Carlos. Rubs salt in the wound of an awful day.
  3. B

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    OMG what a goal
  4. B

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    LETS GOOOO
  5. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Might be the best goal of the season
  6. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Banggggg
  7. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    We are allergic to winning
  8. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    wow what a BS call
  9. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Phenomenal header
  10. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    Decent performance. I thought we were better and should’ve won. Draws run in Carlos’ blood lol
  11. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    I love Nikolai’s composure
  12. B

    UNC Men's Soccer 2026-2027

    I stepped outside for two seconds to take the trash out and Stanford scores. ACCN didn’t show a replay so I have no idea what they were reviewing
  13. B

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Really bad
  14. B

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Right down the middle. You have got to convert that
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7