Recent content by BlueDevilKb11

  1. B

    North Rowan @ Brevard

    I'm proud of Brevard on a great season, North Rowan is very talented team especially #24 he ran well all night
  2. B

    North Rowan @ Brevard

    Finally here, imma say it's hard fought contest I say and hope my blue devils pull it off, Brevard 27 north Rowan 24. I hope north Rowan team and fans have a safe travel here to brevard.
  3. B

    North Rowan @ Brevard

    I see this game coming down to the wire, whoever limits the mistakes will win, Brevards been solid all year with having limited turnovers, but penalties tend to hurt blue devils at times.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why