Recent content by bluecatwild

  1. B

    Pitinos Bombinos

    Great observation!
  2. B

    Is John Calipari Officially on the Hot Seat?

    Get rid of Mitch!!!!!!!
  3. B

    OK, I get it, Allen can't play defense,

    Zzz Did Boston not even attempt to play defense on that last shot?
  4. B

    Anybody else feel like this team just doesn’t care?

    Been watching and listening to ky teams since 1968. Sat in my father car freezing so I could listen to the cats but now I don't enough want to watch them because they could care the least about ky tradition. Going up for a rebound, lose your shoe and stop to get your shoe and turn the rebound...
  5. B

    OT: How much support for UK is in your area if not in KY?

    I live in a small town south of Augusta Ga and see a lot of UK stickers and tags. Go cats
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?