Recent content by Bluebird1armwaitress

  1. B

    STORY - Jacob Warner hired as "temporary assistant coach" to fill vacant position on men's staff (full-time hire is expected in May)

    It's similar to "permanently suspended". Which means it will be Montell Marion as coach when all is said and done.
  2. B

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Matt Fields?
  3. B

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    What a pathetic Kentucky Mudflap impersonation. At least that guy had a little content in his schtick.
  4. B

    Telford done

    Bring back Berhow!!!
  5. B

    Former hawks fighting at XFC

    I think Turk has a great shot....to win.
  6. B

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Imagine his Mother's glasses if he lost too many duals!
  7. B

    Next Year’s Lineup

    I feel we should get this thread back on topic.
  8. B

    Next Season

    Pierre Pierce?
  9. B

    Ben McCollum Postgame interview after Maryland Loss (plus Bennett Stirtz & Brendan Hausen)

    I think I heard Iowa had the flu. Oh and travel caught up to them.
  10. B

    Ohio State and MSU Probables

    I think Corby=Bob
  11. B

    Sick?

    I was actually making a joke if Bob was helping pick the new coach. Going back to when he made derogatory comments about Derek's wife. Sorry for the confusion.
  12. B

    Sick?

    It would probably eliminate Derek St. John from consideration
  13. B

    Sick?

    Bob.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up